When you visit or access our website(s), or when you interact or engage with our content (“Service”), we use (and may authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags, API and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies”).
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation on our Service, improve our Service performance and customize your experience on our Service. We may also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Service, perform analytics, and to deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files (composed only of letters and numbers) that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. When used, the cookie can help make our Services more user-friendly, for example by remembering your language preferences and settings. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
preferences, and make the interaction between you and the Services smoother and more efficient.
Cookies originate from two types of sources: first party and third party. The classification whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the internet domain that is placing the cookie.
● First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time.
● Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the site being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie
through that site this would be a third party cookie.
WHAT KIND OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES DO WE USE?
STORING TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We store Tracking Technologies when you visit or access our Services (typically, when you are visiting our websites) – these are called “First Party Tracking Technologies”. In addition, Tracking Technologies are stored by other third parties (for example our analytics service providers, business partners and advertisers) who run content on our Services – these are called “Third Party Tracking Technologies”.
Both types of Tracking Technologies may be stored either for the duration of your visit on our Services or for repeat visits.
What types of Tracking Technologies do we use?
There are five main types of Tracking Technologies:
● Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies are essential to enable you to navigate around and use the features of our Services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as
your username). We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these Tracking Technologies. These Tracking Technologies can be used for security and integrity
reasons – for example to detect violation of our policies and for support or security features.
● Functionality Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies allow our Services to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. For
example, these Tracking Technologies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged-in) and support other features of our Services.
● Performance Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Services), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These Tracking Technologies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
● Social media Tracking Technologies – These technologies allow for social media interface such as the Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons, or third party log-in services. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. User interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these features.
BELOW ARE THE TRACK TECHNOLOGIES YOU CAN FIND ON OUR
Technologies Name of Cookie Type Purpose Duration
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS AND OPTING-OUT
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
● “Do not track” or “privacy mode” is a function that allows website users to opt out of being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics
services, advertising networks and social platforms.
Do not track options are available in a few browsers including:
o Internet Explorer
If you have enabled the “do not track” function in your browser, you will not be tracked, but this may impair your use of our website or interface. This is in addition
to you opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for the website and booking interface’s statistics.
● Turning off cookies via your web browser Most web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies are stored on your device, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you to block or allow cookies
for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party cookies separately. Please note that the settings offered by a browser or
device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
● Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
o Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
o Mozilla Firefox
o Safari Mobile
Be advised that selecting “Do Not Track” or opting out of some or all of our Cookies and/or Tracking Technologies may impair your use of our website or interface, and
you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any claim or demand if employing any of the aforementioned modes on your browser results in any of the
services becoming unavailable, impaired or non-functional. If you wish to opt out of interest-based and behavioral advertising
click http://preferences-mgr.truste.com (if you are located in the European Union
click http://www.youronlinechoices.eu) or you can also
UPDATES TO OUR POLICY
We update our Cookies Policy from time to time, if we introduce a new cookie or tracking tool which processes new information or wish to process the information collected by your cookies and tracing tools in a new manner, we shall notify you and ask you to consent to this updated processing or new cookie or tracking tool.